Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My views on Universal Bunny mini album.


Universal Bunny:-It really seems to fit Sheryl a lot from the song to the lyrics itself.Love it,the song is awesome.

Pink Monsoon:-No comments already heard it and liked it.Fits Sheryl's personality.

Gira Gira Summer:-Honestly,this song seems more like something Ranka would sing.And to my honest opinion this song seems a bit out of character for Sheryl.

Izorado:-Like this song.I can't seem to find a reason why but i just love it.The same goes too Pink Monsoon,Universal Bunny and Obelisk.

Aenai Toki:-Sounds like a love song,probably be used in the movie during a heartbreak heartbeat scene or some other romantic scene(between Sheryl and Alto maybe?)

Eien Ni:-This is and Gira Gira Summer are the only songs in the album that doesn't really appeal to me.But that's just my opinion so don't flame me.

Obelisk:-It sounds like a battle song, has that kind of epic,kick ass feel in it so i'm guessing this will probably be use during a fight scene in the movie.

Tenshi ni Nachatta(universal version):-Tenshi ni Nachatta the normal one sounds weird to me as in it feels really......empty?Yes that's right so the Universal edition has like violins in it making it sounds more 'fuller'.But still like both version.


No comments:

Post a Comment