Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blog banner

Since the gray space isn't very pretty on this blog,a friend(who offered her help on photoshop) and I got down to making a blog banner(more like she's the one doing it.)

Actually i don't have photoshop installed on the computer neither do i have skills in photoshop,i try to make the most from paint and some other internet applications that can edit pictures and stuffs.Why no photoshop installed on the computer? Firstly this computer can't run many applications as it's about to spoil anyway.Secondly i'm usually busy with other stuffs that i don't play around with the photoshop often(back when i had my own personal computer).

For now my friend is making a MF one,meanwhile i'm opting for something simple but lets just see how good she is at photoshop(which i think she's pretty good at anyway).

No new anime/manga news lately well none that interest me or has something to do with my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment